Jobs | Internships | EducationT
Technical disciplines relating to greenhouses, water systems, cultivation systems, heating and cooling, electricity and control systems for climate, water and logistics, are all represented within Bosman Van Zaal. At the bottom of this page is a list of our current job openings and apprenticeships opportunities.
Send your CV, along with a letter stating your reasons for applying, to Annemarie Vrolijk via email@example.com.
Working for Bosman Van Zaal means:
- challenging and varied work within a group of highly motivated colleagues
- considerable responsibility
- opportunities for personal development by attending vocational courses
- an exciting job in an industry with a bright future
- good benefits, according to collective labour agreements for Klein Metaal or Groot Metaal
Bosman Van Zaal is also an accredited learning company for the accounting, logistics, metallurgy, electrical and installation technique sectors. If you are interested for a BOL or BBL training track, please send your CV and letter of application to Annemarie via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We join TechNet Amstel & Venen
Bosman Van Zaal actively engages in activities to enrich young people for a career in technology. We are about to jump for young, technically skilled staff. For more information about guestlectures or the Techniek Driedaagse, check Technet Amstel & Venen or contact Ron Meulblok.