IGUS, developed by SemWare, is a complete technical ERP that integrates the functions needed for seed stations:
- Production: monitoring of agricultural crops.
- Reception: in particular, harvesting, which ensures batch traceability.
- Storage: the exact location of a container is remembered and traceability of movements is complete.
- Batch quality: it controls seed processing throughout the process.
- Production: transformation of seeds, from raw material to finished product at the station; each step is recorded to ensure traceability.
- Certification: transmission of data to official inspection bodies.
- Sales and forecasting.
- Invoicing and payment: rules can be very complex at seed companies.
Get in touch
And learn more about ERP software solutions